No, you do not need to purchase equipment. You can workout with home furniture and architectural features (steps, walls), outdoors, or I can provide the necessary equipment.
NO! A healthy body can be accomplished through healthy eating and regular exercise. I do not support the use of artificial performance enhancers or diet pills. To know more about the facts on performance enhancers and diet pills, check out my blog.
YES! The body needs a certain amount of calories every day to keep the vital organs functioning (lungs breathing, heart pumping, kidneys, nervous system, etc.). This number of calories is called your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). If the body does not receive enough calories or optimum nutrition to meet your BMR and activity level, the body reacts by slowing down other systems and storing fat to conserve your energy. Moderately eating under your BMR is ok, but you can slow down your weight loss efforts by eating too little.
CLICK HERE to accurately calculate your BMR and for more information
The time it takes to achieve results will depend on YOUR commitment to the exercise and diet program(s). I will offer you all the knowledge and tools you need to be successful, but, it is up to you to complete the necessary steps. If you follow all my nutrition coaching and exercise program(s), you will likely see your first results in 1-3 weeks.
On average, 3-5 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes. However, this will vary on your diet and goals. Contact me at 602.448.6919 with specific questions!
A healthy body means something different to everyone. My definition of a healthy body is one that consists of lean muscle with a healthy percentage of body fat. This body should make a person feel confident about their appearance and their physical capabilities.
Alternating hard cardio with light weight lifting 4-5 times a week in combination with a diet that supports fat burn. The duration of cardio and weight lifting will depend on your goals. For more information on this, see my facebook or contact me!
I offer support through a variety of media! I often text and email clients to check in with them and offer positive affirmations! I post thoughtful and informative tips and advice on healthy eating, exercise programs, weight loss, and decreasing stress on my facebook. I also offer videos on my youtube channel.
Additional Benefits of Exercise:
- Decrease your risk of developing heart disease
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Decrease your risk of developing Type II diabetes
- Lower your high cholesterol
- Relieve depression and anxiety
- Reduce your risk of developing certain types of cancer (colon, prostate, and breast)
- Lessen the symptoms of menopause or other age related changes
- Increase muscle flexibility and endurance
- Increased metabolism (calorie burning)
- Increased bone density (prevent osteoporosis and osteopenia)
- Weight loss and weight maintenance
- No gym fees or contracts
- No crowds
- Affordable exercise weight loss programs
- Exercise equipment is incorporated from what you may already own
- Small spaces are no problem
- You are more motivated to stick with a program when it’s personalized
- Personalized diet programs